BEHRITONE C5A Vintage style full range reference studio monitor let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30 Watt Class D power amp and a specially designed 5 1/4" full range speaker for crystal clear audio reproduction. Accepts balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and magnetically shielded so they won't disrupt your computer video monitors.
- Precision milled, high rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Professional balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Priced and Sold Individually.
View more C5A videos
(Priced and Sold Individually).
- Vintage-style studio monitor modeled after a famous model from the 70s
- High end 30 Watt Class D amplifier built-in to perfectly match the speaker's performance
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small diaphragm full range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors