The BVV3000 is so much more than just raw power. The all-tube preamp provides tremendous tone-shaping control. Sure, you get the standard boost/cut capability from the BASS (centered at 40 Hz) and TREBLE (4 kHz) knobs, but the real "voice" of your bass is defined by its midrange content.
BVV3000's 5 position FREQUENCY selector lets you choose the center frequency that best suits your playing style, or the one that brings out your instrument’s true personality. Just select from 220 Hz, 450 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and 3.0 kHz and turn the MIDRANGE knob to boost or cut by as much as 15 dB — and that's a lot! And if you want even more tone-sculpting options, engage the ULTRA-LOW switch for an additional +2 dB boost @ 40 Hz, or the ULTRA-HIGH switch for a soaring top-end boost of +9 dB @ 8 kHz.
- Balanced XLR DI for direct connection to your mixing console
- Slave Output to connect with additional amplifiers
- Preamp Out and Power Amp In connectors allow you a signal tap from the preamp section and a direct access to the power amp for even greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- Impedance switch (2 and 4 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Hand-built 300 Watt bass amplifier head driven by 6 x 6550 valves300
- Vintage design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 and 2 x 12AU7 valves for harmonically rich and vibrant valve sound
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Voicing selector provides you with 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls and High/Low switches for ultimate sound shaping