The new XENYX 302USB is ideally suited for a small home studio or the on the go recording enthusiast. At approximately 4" long and 5" wide (117x135 mm), the XENYX 302USB respects your desk space, while providing an XLR and 1/4" combination socket, stereo USB/Line channel plus a dedicated 2 Track input. Loaded with features typically reserved for larger, more expensive mixers; for instance the Mic input with XENYX mic preamp, which is legendary for its sonic clarity and high headroom performance. Also features Mic and Line/USB channels with 2 band British style EQs (Low and High), and a 2 Track input that can be assigned to either the Main Mix or Phones.
You can even power the XENYX 302USB from your computer's USB port, which is great for capturing the sounds of migratory birds in flight, or for posting your podcast straight to the Web.
- Neo-classic "British" 2 band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2 Track input assignable to Headphone or Main Mix output
- Main Mix plus separate Phones output
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Ultra compact and ultra low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external adaptor
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plugins and ultra low latency driver downloadable
- State of the art XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to standalone boutique preamps